Saturday, July 21, 2012

Update and such...

Well, it's been an interesting month, mostly filled with too much heat and activity that has kept me from steadily working on the boat! I made this video a week or so ago, hopefully it fills in a few blanks on the whole process and where I am in it!

I had grand and glorious thoughts of building in a set of tandem wheel wells on the inside of the boat that would allow me to pull the boat behind my bike, thus avoiding the acquisition of a car that I really don't want or need. A few weeks ago, as I got near that part of the build, I was sitting in the completed hull, staring at the bottom of the boat. The idea of cutting two holes in the bottom just filled me with dread. Back to the drawing board! I have since started on a detachable cradle on tandem axles that should do the trick!

Here is a video update, I am out the door to go do some work on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment